Monday 27 September 2021

This week I learned

 This week I learned more divens on math whizz a really cool site on chrome were you can learned math and math strategy. It was fun learning more divens and more math strategy and I learned more math strategy and i did't even know there was a lot more then nine.    

While I was at a group with Koka pip she  taught us algorithm a really helpful math strategy that really fun to use. First I was not getting it but when it got deeper in the group I started to under stand it now and its  a fun math strategy to do and it's quick and  easy to do had lot a of fun at group and a lot of struggles working it out.              

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about