Wednesday 24 November 2021

Kapa haka

 On 16 november we had kapa haka Dam! I didn't really like kapa haka I got there a bit late so I through the younger kids were going have a tamako so I would miss out but I didn't so I got it and it felt nice on my face then we went in to the hall and got ready to do kapa haka.

We went to the hall ,we stand quietly while the camera man got the camera ready and sowen systems ready then our teacher told as to be our best then it started we sang our song did our actions and it was fun  I felt nervous but also prouder because we played loud and  it sound loud I was in third row, behind harry we sang then it was over we had picture then we had lunch.


I like kapa haka I looking forwards to next year at my next school.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about