Thursday 11 April 2019

TERM ONE REFLECTION



TERM ONE REFLECTION

This term has been really fun.
Because I really liked it when we made up our own games in our table groups.

I have really enjoyed  doing maths .
Because I liked that we to adding up to 100.

I think I have got better at maths.
Because we have been doing lots of it.

Next term I will need to work on my writing .
Because I need to make my sentences make sense .

I hope Koka Sophie is fun next term.
Because I really like that we played those games.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about