Friday 7 May 2021

What I learned this week

 What I learned this week, is that Penguins are in a lot in danger.  We also learned that stoats live where they are and eat the eggs and that their nests are very precious.   We played a game and had to waddle across the court over lines and past stoats to go to the sea to get fish for our baby penguins.  

From playing this game I learned how to waddle better and that there's highways, stoats and sharks where the penguins are living and this is killing the baby penguins and the adult penguins.  


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Ivy here. Taimana I like the way that you described the little blue penguin game really well like adding the way we walked, and all of the threats they have. This blog reminded me that when I was playing it, I got out on the first wave! I like how you added what you learnt from playing the game! Have you ever seen a little blue penguin before? I have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about