Tuesday 25 May 2021

What I learned this week

 

 

Why do things float? I know that things float because the weight force is balanced by an upwards push of water. I searched this for one of my Quickwrite tasks.


Within LTP (learning through play) this week we explored a new process called wood burning drawing. You use a special tool to burn pictures or shapes or words into driftwood that we got from the beach. We can also draw natural things on paper is easily ripped, I drew trees and bushes with clouds raining little raindrops.

                  


2 comments:

  1. Hello, Ivy here. Taimana, I like how you used your punctuation in the right way and you explained how things float. This blog reminds me of when in LTP, I made a creation out of sea glass. When I waited for the hot glue to dry, I also drew on the big paper! What did you make in LTP? I made a window decoration! Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ivy here. Taimana, I like the way you described what you drew at LTP in really excellent detail. Ha, this blog reminds me of when I was at LTP, I burnt myself with the glue gun! I have done the 'why do some things float' quick write. What type of things float, Taimana? Thank you for sharing your blog with me. Bye!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about