Thursday 13 June 2019

Profile

My name is Taimana. I like doing rugby for a sport. I go to Wainui Beach School. I am in year 4. I live in Gisborne, New Zealand. I have 5 people in my family. I have a pet dog that's called Wolfie.

I do lots of math and I enjoy it too. I'm good at rugby and math. I enjoy playing Annihilation at school. I want to get better at writing. My goals are to do more work at school and more homework

I am hoping we will play more Prodigy and Annihilation. Last year I got the Term Achievement.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about