Thursday 5 November 2020

ATHLETICS DAY

 It was Tuesday morning.  I walked past the big tree in the front and saw people with paint on their face and I thought,  what's on today? 

I walked into school and saw the tents over by the big field and then I  realised - it’s ATHLETICS DAY!!!!!

Ball throw was the first thing we did. I was not good  at it because I forgot that it's not where it's role it's where it hits. Long jump was fun.  I didn’t do too well at that, then we went to sprints.  BANG!!!! as the blocks smacked together.  I ran as fast as I could. Third  to last :( Better than last year!!:-) 

We went to high jump next and we got a choice to sit out or to jump so I sat out. Ten minutes later we went to spirits and we did the 200m sprint. I was in the 3rd race and while I was watching a kid that was gonna win but someone tripped him up so he came last then it was my turn BANG!!! I ran and ran but I still but I still came last.


After that I was so glad it was over and I gould get a hot dog and ice cream






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about