Thursday 11 April 2019

Going to see my cousin

On the weekends I went to my cousins  house in napier I went with my dad an my sister. When we go there I played fortnite with her for 1 hour then we went to the park an played rugby for a little while. Then we played at the playgrounds rite by where we played rugby after when we got back me and my cousin played fortnite then we went to bed.    In the morning  I woke up earll and  played some Hitman 2 and the mission was called nightcall then my cousin woke up and we played some fortnite. And at 78  macht we got a victory royale then we had breakfast after me and my dad and my sister had  to go back  were we live in gisborne. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about